I said I’d do it, right? Every 1-2 weeksish…haha…the Basil-Garlic Dressing went really quick. I love garlic aioli so much…so I hope you love this recipe as much as I do.
So what is this good for? It’s good for veggies, salads, I used it tonight as an enhancement to meatballs I had with dinner.
- 2-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- Juice from a small lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add different things if you like, for example, paprika, cayenne
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons of some herb, my choice today was parsley
- Combine all ingredients except for olive, yogurt, and parsley into a blender or food processor
- Start to blend and SLOWLY add the olive oil, and I mean slow, you want to olive oil to drizzle in
- After the oil is incorporated let it go for about one minute, then add in the greek yogurt and herb, take this opportunity to taste and see if you need to add any more seasoning, like salt
- Blend for another 30-seconds to one minute until it is thick, but not like mayo thick
- Done! Store it in a glass, or whatever, container it will be good for up to two weeks