Dressings are the best! I really love making dressings and it’s more fun when you look at ingredients in the fridge and think, “what can I make?”
So today, basil-garlic dressing. Enjoy!
Note: My pictures below show the dressing with the ingredients doubled. I had a lot of basil leaves going bad. The recipe given will make half of the picture shown.
- ½ cup low-fat greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. buttermilk
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- Salt and pepper
- Combine everything in a food processor or blender and blend.