This recipe was a lot of eyeballing with guesses to measurements. Is that bad? I guess it could be, but I find cooking to be really forgiving, so do your thing, be creative, take or add what I wrote and if you find something awesome that I didn’t do please let me know!
NOTE: It is really easy to overcook fish so make sure you don’t, else it will be really dry.
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed (or however much, and to crush it I just use a garlic press)
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (I took half of a lemon and squeezed it)
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 12 oz of salmon
- Mix all the ingredients (minus the salmon) together in a bowl to create a marinade.
- Place salmon in a glass dish and then cover with the marinade. Put in fridge for one hour and halfway through, flip the salmon.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place fillet is a foil and cover with the marinade and seal. Bake for 35-45 minutes until salmon is flaky.