This is my “go-to” smoothie. This smoothie takes the least amount of effort for me. There are other smoothies I’ve made with apple, ginger, etc…this one is so quick and easy.
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of kale
- 1 scoop Chocolate protein powder, I use Whole Food’s brand, someone can argue about cleanliness and let me know what you like
- 1/2 scoop PB2 (Powdered Peanut Butter), or use regular peanut butter. I use the same scooper from my protein powder
- 1.5 cup of almond milk (or just enough to cover the ingredients) OR Water
- Add ice cubes to make it thicker
- Instead of using a regular banana, use a frozen banana, same reason to use ice
- Add this all into a blender (I have a Nutri bullet). Make sure that you have covered the ingredients.