Have you ever had tofu pudding? My first experience with is was when I was in Japan and I loved it, and I’m happy to say it is super easy to make.
- 14 ounces of soft tofu
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder OR cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of honey OR agave syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla paste OR vanilla extract
- Optional toppings:
- Chocolate chips
- Nuts (pistachios chopped)
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the toppings to a blender or a food processor.
- Done! Scoop into a serving bowl and add nuts and berries or whatever